Stay two books ahead of my Goodreads goal Add a Blogroll page
- Do an outfit of the day post
- Wear something out of my comfort zone
- Share my favorites
- Do some baking
Take part in at least two Twitter chats
- Play with Lego
Work on my Pinterest boards Have a pamper night
So goal wise I didn't do too great but I don't mind because I've crossed off the most important ones.
The goals that are blog post related I'll try to complete in the coming month when I might have a bit more time. I've been using Lush bath bomb reviews as an excuse to take lots of baths and that might explain why I've been a roll for reading this month. I read a whole six books, my reviews will be up on the 3rd so keep a look out. I'm now three books ahead of my Goodreads goal so it's looking promising that I'll complete my year challenge.
I took part in three Twitter chats in all and I've noticed a big increase in my Twitter following and in my blog page views, it's really worth taking part. Plus you get to be an active part in the blogging community, talking to like minded people which is great. I did some pining on Pinterest back at the beginning of the month and then forgot oops, still want to work on this from a blog promotion point of view. I did a post on my favourite blogs to read and added these to a Blogroll page, I would love to keep adding to it as I find new favourites.
- Read my 'A-Z of Me' Tag post to learn some facts about me.
- If you need some new blogs to follow check out '50 Blogs You Should Be Following'.
- A helpful list of 10 daily things to do to make everyday better.
- I've reviewed both the Lush Intergalactic bath bomb and the Dragon Egg bath bomb this month.
Hope you had a great month! Did you do anything different?
Want to see more posts follow on