Sunday, April 30, 2017

April in Review

Hi, I started this month so well with posts and then life got in the way and it's been a bit quiet on the blog since. April has flown by and I don't feel like I've really achieved anything astounding this month but these posts are such a motivation boost.

Goals for April 7/10
  • Buy some flowers/Plants
  • Start decorating our living room
  • Finish Pok√©mon Sun
  • Have a day trip
  • Go to the cinemas
  • Start selling unwanted clothes
  • Try a new hair style
  • Finish three books to stay on target
  • Drive somewhere new
  • Try a new recipe

My love of playing PokemonGo (yes I'm still playing) inspired me to take my car on a little road trip to go stock up on Onix candies at a local nest point (I use The Silph Road to locate nests). It was the first time I've used a SatNav in my 7 years of driving and it was equal parts helpful and annoying, but an experience. Talking of Pokemon I finally sat down and finished the elite four on Pokemon Sun, now I'm back to working on my Pokedex.

I didn't do any decorating of the inside of the house but we did have a weekend of gardening which included cutting the grass and trimming the hedges (which we plan to remove asap). We also purchased some slate to cover some unsightly flower beds we don't want to maintain. I've bought some big planters and planted some low maintenance plants which I love.

For my day trip I jumped on a train and went to Manchester to see my friend from London. We had a fun day of shopping and cocktails which went by way too quickly. I used this day as a reason to try and do something new with my hair and decided to go for a half up half down look which I think looked really pretty.

I'm yet to start selling my clothing because I can't seem to find the time to take photos (must get this done!). I went to the cinemas and watched Beauty and the Beast for the second time and it was just as good as the first. I've not quite finished my third book of the month but I'm too close to not include it.

 How was your month, did you do anything new?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam! Fab post. I find recording things on my blog motivational too. So envious you have seen Beauty and the Beast at the pictures, I might get it on DVD when it comes out. One of my yearly goals is to get into gardening, it’s nice to spend time outside, and sounds like you have been productive in the garden. Hope you have a great May! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete