Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lush Review | Ups-A-Daisy Bath Bomb

Hi, Today I've got a review of the Ups-A-Daisy bath bomb which was part of the Mother's day collection. It's still available online (at the time of me writing this post) so I'm sure it's still in store to pick up. This is a really pretty bath bomb and the shape makes a nice change from the more traditional style.


Ups-A-Daisy Bath Bomb




The bath bomb contains a mixture of Rosewood oil, Orange oil and Rose absolute, it has a lovely citrus and floral scent. As you can see from the photos Ups-A-Daisy has different colours on either side, these mix together to create the deepest orange. Due to it's shape and the fact that it was a very slow fizzer the bath bomb bubbled away and created a sun burst in the bath water. I instantly noticed how soft the water felt using this bath bomb and my skin was really moisturised after my bath.


Another thing I found interesting about this bath bomb was the amount of bubbles it created, I find bath bombs leave the water a little flat but this one created lots of bubbles. Ups-A-Daisy also contains the tiniest amount of glitter luster which gave the water a little sparkle but not enough to transfer to skin once you get out of the tub. In contrast the scent stuck around which was a lovely little extra as it smelt so good. If I was gifted this bath bomb I'd be over the moon so Lush have done good with this one.

 Have you tried the Lush Ups-A-Daisy bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

1 comment:

  1. I love lush bath bombs but i have to be careful with them because sometimes they make my skin rash.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete