Friday, May 5, 2017

Lush Review | Big Blue Bath Bomb

Hi, Today I'm reviewing Lush's Big Blue bath bomb. I don't know how but after repurchasing this bath bomb so many times I haven't reviewed it, I'm putting that right today. From my experience of claiming this bath bomb to be one of my favourites it seems to be a love it or hate it affair.


Big Blue Bath Bomb

Big blue is vibrant blue on the bottom and white on the top, detailed with an embossed Lush logo. A classic style bath bomb with a really fresh scent, there are normally visible hints of the seaweed hiding within. A very fast fizzer that doesn't last long, it's not got the best bath art but it's got so much more to offer. It's available all year round and is one of the Lush product I pick up if I want something familiar.

The bath bomb contains a mixture of Arame Seaweed, Fine Sea Salt, Lemon oil and Lavender oil. The seaweed softens in the water and releases iodine which helps to regulate the metabolism. The sea salt softens the skin while the oils add calming scents and antiseptic properties. This is a bath bomb I always reach for when I need a real therapeutic bath rather than one for the visual pleasure but I think it looks pretty dam cool.


The water is incredibly soft and after a long soak my skin always feels so much softer and refreshed. The colour of the water is this lovely turquoise blue/green depending on the lighting. As well as the change in water colour you get a really interesting effect in the water from the seaweed, which is what from my experience puts people off, I like it. My bath required a bit of a wash down after use but that's a norm with Lush bath bombs. If you're after a refresh then this is your bath bomb.
  
Have you tried the Lush Big Blue bath bomb?
Sam

Want to see more posts follow on 

2 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this bath bomb sounds very relaxing.. gives the bath water such a pretty colour to it too

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE BATH BOMB THAT LUSH HAS TO OFFER. Mm. Just thinking about it makes me happy xX

    ReplyDelete